The International Geographical Union in collaboration with the Istanbul University and the Turkish Geographical Society organizes the 34th International Congress. The Global Change and Human Mobility (Globility) Commission organizes the following own sessions:
- Environmental risks, resilience and human mobility.
- Human mobility and identities into play. Belonging and transnationalism.
- Human mobility and regional disparities: patterns of migration from a comparative perspective.
- Human mobility at a time of digital culture and technology.
- The human mobility career: circular, onward and return migration.
- The role of human mobility dealing with violence and conflicts.
For detailed information about the sessions, please visit the Call for Papers: https://www.igc2020.org/en/GLOBAL-CHANGE-AND-HUMAN-MOBILITY.html
And a joint session with the Commission on Tourism, Leisure and Global Change
- International tourism and residential mobilities: global and local perspectives.
For detailed information about this session, please visit the Call for Papers: https://www.igc2020.org/en/GEOGRAPHY-OF-TOURISM-LEISURE-AND-GLOBAL-CHANGE.html